Daniels County Cancer Support Group Chemotherapy Center
The services provided at the Daniels County Cancer Support Group Chemotherapy Center rival those found anywhere in the MonDak region.
We service all types of chemotherapy in our state of the art chemotherapy center. Conveniently located in Scobey, Montana at Daniels Memorial Healthcare Center, our client base extends throughout Northeast Montana & Northwestern North Dakota.
Comprehensive, Multi Disciplinary Team Approach:
- Personalized Service: You’ll be greeted by name each visit by your own personal chemotherapy nurse.
- All of our chemotherapy staff participate in continuing education.
- Your oncologist, the local provider, and chemotherapy nurses all work as one to determine the most effective therapies and ongoing treatment strategies for your individual needs.
Quickfacts About Chemotherapy:
- Services are provided at DMHC, no out of town travel is required
- Chemotherapy treatments are overseen by your oncologist
- The Scobey physician is on-site while your treatment is in progress
- Private chemotherapy room with “home-like” atmosphere.
- Four registered nurses qualified to administer your chemotherapy
For more information about the DMHC Chemotherapy program, for questions, or to transfer your treatments to DMHC, contact:
Kim Wolfe, RN
Comments from Our Patients:
- How to Ward Off Infection
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water and cough and sneeze into your arm sleeve and not your palms or fist.
- Related Information
This web site, established by MHA, An Association of Montana Health Care Providers, allows consumers to compare hospital prices and quality of care measurements and helps them ask the right questions about their treatment options and insurance questions. The site is designed to give consumers tools to navigate an increasingly-complex health care system.