Events & Education
In and around DMHC
- Foot Care Clinic
Senior Citizens Center in Scobey
For only $10.00 have your feet soaked, toenails cut and filed, feet lotioned and examined for issues related to diabetes and other health concerns. All services provided by DMHC staff.
Date and time: Tuesday April 17, 12:30 pm
Scobey Sr. Center
- Hospital Board Meeting
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Daniels Memorial Hospital Association Board of Directors will be held in the hospital conference room in Scobey. All board meetings are open to the public.
Thursday May 3, 7:00 pm
- Digital Mobile Mammography Unit
As part of a regular physical examination, a mammogram can be used as a screening tool to detect breast cancer in its early stages, before it can be found through a physical examination. You do not need a providers orders or prescription to schedule a mammogram.
If you are unable to pay for mammography services or do not have insurance you may qualify for assistance through the Montana Cancer Screening Program. Contact Teresa Danelson at 406-487-5560 prior to exam.
Monday, April 16 from 10 am to 12 noon
DMHC parking area
To schedule an appointment call 406-487-2302.
- School Sports Physicals
- Daniels Memorial Healthcare Center provides sports physicals in Scobey.
- Physicals can be scheduled through the Clinic at 487-2296.
- Cost of the Sports Physical is $20 up front (at any time during the year). This cost will not be submitted to insurance. Check with your school's athletic director to determine the date your school needs to have your results and plan to have your physical a few weeks ahead.
All proceeds from sports physicals will be donated back to the athletic department at schools in Scobey and Opheim and at Lustre Christian School!
Year Donated 2015-2016 $3,275 2014-2015 $2,500 2013-2014 $2,620 2012-2013 $2,780 2011-2012 $2,390
Immunization appointments are set up each Wednesday 9 am to 4 pm.
To schedule an immunization, please call 487-2313.
- Birthday Blood Screening Special
Give yourself a birthday present! You will receive a comprehensive blood screening~lipid, CBC and comprehensive panel, a $280.00 value for only $50.00.
No provider order is needed, just check in with Clinic reception near your birthday.
Fasting is required after midnight and payment is due at time of service.
- How to Ward Off Infection
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water and cough and sneeze into your arm sleeve and not your palms or fist.
- Related Information
This web site, established by MHA, An Association of Montana Health Care Providers, allows consumers to compare hospital prices and quality of care measurements and helps them ask the right questions about their treatment options and insurance questions. The site is designed to give consumers tools to navigate an increasingly-complex health care system.